Monday, May 2, 2011

Mini diary



Diaries are great ways to keep track of your past and think about your future. You can make predictions about what will happen and see if they come true, and you can see how you changed over time, and read over memories, having a few laughs. Anyone can write a diary. If you don't want anyone else to read it or find it, hide it somewhere you know that anyone won't find it.



22nd March,2011
      Today is most important day for me. It is a red-letter day because today is my birthday and another one thing is Nauryz, the kazak traditional holiday. This year I'am 20years old, but it seems I still as if 18years. I couldn't believe  that time is running quick. I didn't school because school teachers gave  permission to kazak students. We celebrated it in here, UB. 
       Some of my friends came to my house and greeting me. The gifts I was get from my friends were very elaborate. But I realize that true friendship does not need elaborate gifts or spectacular events in order to valued or valuable. 
       Today I have found myself that I'm happy....





12nd  April,2011

     Today is Tuesday 12nd of April, Odnoo teacher's birthday. I came to school at 10o'clock. at the canteen, I met Mandahai, 2nd course student. She told us that today is Odnoo teacher's birthday. Then I said about it to my classmates. We wanted to do something for her. Before she come, we brought a present and gave it her. She looked very happy and thankful us... We talked each other as if we were friends, only that day..  I love her she is very beautiful and kind also fashionable...
     Right now it is 11 o'clock, I have not go to bed yet.. I'm writing some words from Wisdom. they have deep meanings. when I read them it gives me encourage....
  • the eyes are the window of the soul
  • never trust appearances
  • try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value (Albert Einstein)
  • all that glitter is not gold (William Shakespeare)
  • the pen is mightier than the sword
  • there are no dull subjects, but there are only dull writers..
  • look before you leap
  • after a storm comes a calm
  • you cant judge a book by its cover
  • silence is better
  • better late than never


15th April,2011
     Today is Friday. Outside look nice due to spring comes. 13th April is Lao national Day, traditional holiday like as our "Tsagaan Sar" and "Nauryz"
     My LAO friend Lina invited us to interest their customs and cultures. We have planned to go after class.
     We had 5classes. The 1st class was Speaking at 8.30. In Speaking class, our classmates grouped two by two for teaching as teachers. Today there were 4 students teach lesson about Making reservation at Restaurant and Airplane. 
     Otgoo had pain in her stomach and little bit fever so she told us that she can't go with us. so, only Norovoo and me left Lina's house. 
      There we met some Lao students who studying here. We communicate each others with Mongolian language. Some of them can speak well, but some are not.. Their speaking sounds pretty. They have beautiful acsent...
      Interestingly, the Lao nation has wonderful ethic which I have never seen before. When making wish each other they tie a bow around your hand and after 3 days you can take out it. Just believe yourself the wishes come true....
     Also there I have eaten Lao and Bietnam Traditional food. it was taste delicious, but most Lao foods are spicy. A person who can't eat spicy it is difficult to try... I came back my home at 10..

24th April,2011
     Today I felt very sorry for hurt one of my friend. He is once a kind man and my best friend. he invited me to come for dinner. but I was really busy with my housework. When finished washing my clothes and cleaning house It was too late to go.. So I ask apologize him that I couldn't take a time to come. and I said him "I couldn't come.... I'm terrible sorry.. " But he told me that "BETTER LATE THAN NEVER". yeah he is true I would go however I late. Now it is too late to regret. next time I will try to not redo something like that....

28th April,2011
    It was busy day and I have pain on my head. Morning weather was sunny but evening it become cloud and wind. I went school early at 8.30 for prepare examination of Prof.Bayandalai. While I was reading his lecture, i have found a sentence that means....
       "There must be reason when you feel in love with someone,
         There must have responsibility if you love someone,,
         And there must have the way to live happily...."
Actually it had influenced me too much.
    once I know it was 10 o'clock. Then I left library to study Korean language.
The Korean language class is very interesting and I really wanna to learn and speak with Korean language. But I have less time to spend for it because I have also other English subjects, translations etc..,
      After class, I sit library with my friends Otgoo, Norovoo, and Lina. We have been translating our school web Mongolian into English.
      I came back home evening and cooked. The meal I cooked tasted very terrible, salty.. I forget to pour more water. my sister was angry with me because she was hungry near to die..kkk 
     Tomorrow we have 3 exam. so I have to prepare for it.... GOOD LUCK!

2nd May,2011
   Today I fell very strange.. something hurt my heart deeply. I don't understand  myself and my feelings. 
The love other people gave you is sometimes make you worry. in fact the person is hurt more... but we feel guilty, terrible because we not love him or our love is not him. So we feel uncomfortable. While someone love you but you not... It's difficult situation, between friend and create love. You may just wanna make friends with him but not create a love. one who loves you just think about themselves and wanna let you belongs with him\her. don't understand your feeling. In that case, how can I let him understand my feeling. It might be best just have to follow your heart, no matter what happens..
         It doesn't matter what people say
And it doesn't matter how long it takes,
Believe yourself and you will fly high..
And it only matters how true you are
Be true to yourself and follow your heart.....
     


No comments:

Post a Comment